Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · November 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $270,000.
This permanent position (Upstate) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Calling all Outpatient Internal Medicine Physicians.
- A BE/BC Internist is sought to join hospital-employed primary care group in upstate New York, located in a quaint historic community, home to two colleges, and situated between the St. Lawrence River Valley and the peaceful Andirondack mountains.
- All aspects of package negotiable.
- Offering an above average base salary, $25K sign-on bonus, $15K paid relocation, a comprehensive Benefits package & 6 weeks PTO per year.
- An outdoor paradise awaits you in Upstate New York!
- Enjoy incredible work/life balance seeing patients aged 18 and up in an outpatient clinic setting, 8 hours a day, with no. Year-round outdoor activities will keep you busy, especially for those who enjoy downhill or cross country skiing, hiking, camping, mountain biking, kayaking and swimming.
- Just a two hour drive to Montreal, Canada, and only a few hours more to visit other popular New England destinations, such as New York City, and Burlington, VT.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Accountable Healthcare Staffing.