Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $270,000.
This permanent position (Upstate) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Just a two hour drive to Montreal, Canada, and only a few hours more to visit other popular New England destinations, such as New York City, and Burlington, VT.
- An outdoor paradise awaits you in Upstate New York!
- Enjoy incredible work/life balance seeing patients aged 18 and up in an outpatient clinic setting, 8 hours a day, with no. Year-round outdoor activities will keep you busy, especially for those who enjoy downhill or cross country skiing, hiking, camping, mountain biking, kayaking and swimming.
- Calling all Outpatient Internal Medicine Physicians.
- Offering an above average base salary, $25K sign-on bonus, $15K paid relocation, a comprehensive Benefits package & 6 weeks PTO per year.
- All aspects of package negotiable.
- A BE/BC Internist is sought to join hospital-employed primary care group in upstate New York, located in a quaint historic community, home to two colleges, and situated between the St. Lawrence River Valley and the peaceful Andirondack mountains.
This perm job from Accountable Healthcare Staffing was last open on Dec 2.