Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · November 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (West Orange ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Part-Time & PRN Hospitalist Physicians at Alaris Health Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Close proximity to world-class colleges and major universities.
- Historic landmarks include the Thomas Edison National Historical Park, Glenmont Mansion and a 9/11 Memorial featuring breathtaking views of the NYC skyline.
- Eagle Rock Reservation Conservancy offers 408 acres of scenic views and hiking trails.
- Short-Term Post Hospital Rehabilitation.
- Numerous leisure activities are available at South Mountain Recreation Complex, including miniature golf, ice skating, ziplining and the 20-acre family-friendly Turtle Back Zoo.
- Geriatrics fellowship is preferred.
- Residents of West Orange, NJ enjoy a vibrant nightlife, dining, arts and culture, world-class entertainment and unique shopping experiences.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- The well-appointed facility offers a warm, supportive and uplifting environment for post-hospitalization short-term rehabilitation patients and long-term residents.
- Complex Clinical Care.
- This opportunity offers the flexibility to balance working hours with your personal schedule, and does not require you to be onsite at specific time.
- Great school district.
- West Orange, NJ is located in Northern New Jersey, less than 30 minutes from New York City and 60 minutes from the Jersey Shore.
- Long Term Care.
- Alaris Health at West Orange, NJ brings a unique combination of the highest quality of health care services and technological innovation.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services