Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (West Orange ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Short-Term Post Hospital Rehabilitation.
- West Orange, NJ is located in Northern New Jersey, less than 30 minutes from New York City and 60 minutes from the Jersey Shore.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Part-Time & PRN Hospitalist Physicians at Alaris Health Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Residents of West Orange, NJ enjoy a vibrant nightlife, dining, arts and culture, world-class entertainment and unique shopping experiences.
- The well-appointed facility offers a warm, supportive and uplifting environment for post-hospitalization short-term rehabilitation patients and long-term residents.
- This opportunity offers the flexibility to balance working hours with your personal schedule, and does not require you to be onsite at specific time.
- Close proximity to world-class colleges and major universities.
- Long Term Care.
- Great school district.
- Eagle Rock Reservation Conservancy offers 408 acres of scenic views and hiking trails.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Alaris Health at West Orange, NJ brings a unique combination of the highest quality of health care services and technological innovation.
- Complex Clinical Care.
- Historic landmarks include the Thomas Edison National Historical Park, Glenmont Mansion and a 9/11 Memorial featuring breathtaking views of the NYC skyline.
- Geriatrics fellowship is preferred.
- Numerous leisure activities are available at South Mountain Recreation Complex, including miniature golf, ice skating, ziplining and the 20-acre family-friendly Turtle Back Zoo.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 4.