Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- There is a new locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician opportunity now available in New York.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day.
- License: NY state license needed, not required.
- Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday with no. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a NY state license obtain one before the assignment.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.