Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 8, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Each physician sees an average of 18 patients per day.
- Schedule: Five days per week.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- A facility in New York seeks a locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician to provide coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Caseload: 18 patients per day.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- The assignment schedule is five days per week.
- The ideal candidate has an active NY state license and is board certified or board eligible.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago