Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 8, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- We are assisting a New York-based facility that is currently seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- You need to have an active NY state license.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 8-hour shifts.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The assignment schedule is 8-hour shifts and you will see 18 patients per day on average.
- Caseload: 18 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago