Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 8, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Your assignment schedule is 35 hours per week, and you will see 18 patients per day on average.
- We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Schedule: 35 hours per week.
- Ideally, you will have an active NY state license.
- The assignment requirements include women's health.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: Active NY state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You must be board certified or board eligible.
- Caseload: 18 patients per day.
- Procedures: Women's health.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a New York-based facility that is currently seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago