Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 8, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: NY state license needed.
- A New York facility is in need of a locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with their growing program.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Certification: BC not required.
- The schedule is 1 - 2 days per week, and the covering physician will see 20 - 25 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- Schedule: 1 - 2 days per week.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active NY state license.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago