Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (West Orange ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great school district.
- The majority of patients have experienced stroke, traumatic brain injury or orthopedic surgery.
- Our group acts as an internal medicine consulting service to the attending physical medicine physicians.
- Physicians carry an average census of 20 patients.
- No overnights.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Eagle Rock Reservation Conservancy offers 408 acres of scenic views and hiking trails.
- Close proximity to world-class colleges and major universities.
- Numerous leisure activities are available at South Mountain Recreation Complex, including miniature golf, ice skating, ziplining and the 20-acre family-friendly Turtle Back Zoo.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Per Diem Hospitalist Physicians in West Orange, New Jersey.
- True flexible scheduling with an average of 18 shifts per month.
- Historic landmarks include the Thomas Edison National Historical Park, Glenmont Mansion and a 9/11 Memorial featuring breathtaking views of the NYC skyline.
- No procedures.
- Residents of West Orange, NJ enjoy a vibrant nightlife, dining, arts and culture, world-class entertainment and unique shopping experiences.
- West Orange, NJ is located in Northern New Jersey, less than 30 minutes from New York City and 60 minutes from the Jersey Shore.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services