Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Brick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wide range of sub-specialty backup available.
- Ocean Medical Center also received the Beacon Award for Critical Care Excellence, one of the highest recognitions in the nation for quality critical care standards and dedication to the exceptional care of patients and their families.
- Jcaho accredited and Primary Stroke center.
- Closed ICU.
- With miles of shoreline to enjoy, many waterways provide wonderful opportunities for recreational activities, while also featuring beautiful sunsets.
- Average 75 daily group census.
- Brick has beautiful residential areas, an extensive variety of shopping and dining choices, cultural and historic attractions, great parks, and a school system that receives high marks.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Brick has been named one of the safest cities in the country for several consecutive years.
- Hackensack Meridian is the first healthcare system to achieve the coveted Magnet Award for Nursing Excellence.
- Epic EMR.
- Must be Board Certified / Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Additionally, Ocean has been named one of the safest hospitals in the state of New Jersey by Forbes Magazine.
- Ocean Medical Center in Brick, NJ (a member of Hackensack Meridian Health) is hiring nocturnists for their hospitalist team.
- No procedures.
- Brick, NJ (about 1 hour from Philadelphia and NYC) is located in Ocean County, New Jersey, and has a population of 75,000.
- Ocean Medical Center is a 281-bed acute care facility offering a full range of services including cardiac care & interventional cardiology services, maternity, orthopedics & rehabilitation, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, chronic renal dialysis, and much more.
- As a member of the Hackensack Meridian Health System, Ocean Medical Center can utilize the resources of the other Hackensack Meridian system hospitals to augment its own.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jun 6.