Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (New Brunswick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- W2 with excellent compensation & benefits package.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- No procedures.
- Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award & the Stroke Elite Plus Honor Roll Award - two of the highest honors that a center can receive for exceptional stroke care.
- Closed ICU.
- Leadership Experience.
- New Brunswick has over 272 beautiful acres of parks, playgrounds, picnic areas, athletic fields, lawns and gardens.
- Part of RWJ Barnabas Health, Rwjuh New Brunswick is the flagship cancer hospital of Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey and the principal teaching hospital of Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Brunswick.
- 12-hour Day Physician shifts.
- Known as the Healthcare City - for having five nationally-recognized hospitals, global biotechnology and pharmaceutical corporations, internationally-recognized medical research facilities, and being part of the country's largest medical school.
- 7a-7p (36 hours of coverage daily).
- Ranked among the region's best hospitals by United States News & World Report in its 2017-18 ranking of the region's and nation's best hospitals.
- Earned the prestigious Magnet Award designation for nursing excellence 5 times.
- New Brunswick is a city in Middlesex County, NJ, located in the New York City metropolitan area.
- This city also has many art & cultural attractions, such as the Museum of the American Hungarian Foundation, the Rutgers Geology Museum (featuring an Egyptian priestess mummy & a mastodon skeleton from the Ice Age), the Zimmerli Art Museum at Rutgers University (with over 60,000 works of art), the Alfa Art Gallery, & 3 live theaters.
- Earned the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Site Medical Director to join our team at Rwjuh in New Brunswick!
- This facility is an academic medical center whose Centers of Excellence include cardiovascular care from minimally invasive heart surgery to transplantation, cancer care, stroke care, neuroscience, orthopedics, and women's and children's care, including The Bristol-Myers Squibb Children's Hospital (Bmsch).
- Enjoy a night out on the town at one of New Brunswick's many restaurants, brew pubs, or comedy club.
- This city is home to Rutgers University - a public research university that is part of the Big-10 Conference (Division I collegiate athletics & major research universities).
- Fully funded "A" rated malpractice with tail coverage.
- Rated among the nation's best comprehensive cancer centers by The American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 29.