Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Union County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In-house Nocturnist Program in place.
- Teaching Hospital.
- Great work life balance - no. Employed position will provide an excellent salary plus quality bonus and extensive benefit package including Malpractice with paid tail coverage, CME stipend, 401k, dental vision and health insurance.
- Nocturnists in place.
- Day shifts only.
- A mix of 8, 10 and 12-hour shifts.
- Extensive benefits.
- Highly desirable New Jersey location, 40 minutes from NYC.
- Wonderful work environment that emphasizes quality care over productivity.
This perm job from Alpha Medical Group was last open on Mar 4.