Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Union County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nocturnists in place.
- In-house Nocturnist Program in place.
- Day shifts only.
- Highly desirable New Jersey location, 40 minutes from NYC.
- Extensive benefits.
- A mix of 8, 10 and 12-hour shifts.
- Teaching Hospital.
- Wonderful work environment that emphasizes quality care over productivity.
- Great work life balance - no. Employed position will provide an excellent salary plus quality bonus and extensive benefit package including Malpractice with paid tail coverage, CME stipend, 401k, dental vision and health insurance.
This perm job from Alpha Medical Group was last open on Mar 4.