Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (One Hour from NYC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nocturnist schedule offering strong base salary.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified with 2 years of experience preferred.
- New Jersey Nocturnist Opening - One Hour from NYC.
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family.
- You will be joining a well-established Hospitalist group with a mix of seasoned and newly trained providers.
- This are in New Jersey embodies the best of all worlds, from fine arts and galleries to world-class shopping and gourmet and casual dining to premier residential and commercial real estate properties and theatres and performing arts.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership if desired.
- We are currently scheduling interviews for Nocturnists at a great location in New Jersey - 45 minutes from Staten Island and about an hour from New York City.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.