Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near New York City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice in an environment of service excellence that places the Hospitalist Service among the highest rated inpatient satisfaction nationwide.
- Hospitalists: Take your career to the next level.
- Join Yale Affiliated Practice 30 miles from NYC.
- Long-term opportunities for both leadership and professional development.
- We are inviting internal medicine-trained physicians to join extended care service.
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance: 5 days a week, 7a-4p with 1 in 4 weekend coverage.
- Suburban NYC community in Westchester County offering some of the best schools in the nation.
- We are proud to offer: TOP Tier compensation and benefits.
- Focused practice in internal medicine and geriatrics in Skilled Nursing Care and Clinic.
- Conveniently located 25 miles from Manhattan, we are an easy commute by train from NYC for those who want to live in the city.
- Participate in the education of internal medicine residents.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jul 23.