Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · January 20, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $350,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (3 Hours from NYC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Total earnings close to $400k including lucrative signing and retention bonus.
- We are scheduling interviews at one of the largest community hospitals in the tri-cities area of New York with s serve as attending physicians to residents and medical interns from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Nocturnist work 7 on 7 off block schedule.
- Established 11 physician team with 4 APPs, clinical performance nurse and hospitalist coordinator.
- Strong subspeciality support 24/7 with NO procedures required.
- Robust benefits including path to partnership.
- EMR: Cerner with Dragon for dictation.
- H1B eligible facility This midsize University town just three hours from NYC is the birthplace of IBM.
- Nocturnist-Academic New York program 3 hours from NYC - Earn near $400k.
- The community's cost of living is 10% below the national average, and the public and parochial schools are nationally ranked.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 14.