Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Reg) is for an academic medical center.
- Must possess or be able to obtain an unrestricted NY Medical License.
- Recreational activities for every season include: Biking, boating, hiking, kayaking, skiing and so much more!
- 1 week CME.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- Saving Record to JobDiva.
- Relocation assistance up to $10k.
- Generous Sign-On Bonus.
- Incentive based production bonus.
- Close to Buffalo & Finger Lake wine country.
- Community Life & Activities.
- University Town offers culture, art and Division I athletics.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Excellent private & public school systems.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 Holidays.
- Additional opportunity for academic appointment, beautiful modern operatories, and a well seasoned staff.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- Benefits include: Medical & Dental, Life, STD, LTD, 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- Employment Opportunity.
- BC/BE Gastroenterologist interested in a FT hospital employed General GI position.
- Office hours M-F.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.