Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 24, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Reg) is for an academic medical center.
- Community Life & Activities.
- Incentive based production bonus.
- Additional opportunity for academic appointment, beautiful modern operatories, and a well seasoned staff.
- Generous Sign-On Bonus.
- Relocation assistance up to $10k.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- 1 week CME.
- BC/BE Gastroenterologist interested in a FT hospital employed General GI position.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- University Town offers culture, art and Division I athletics.
- Must possess or be able to obtain an unrestricted NY Medical License.
- Recreational activities for every season include: Biking, boating, hiking, kayaking, skiing and so much more!
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- Excellent private & public school systems.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Benefits include: Medical & Dental, Life, STD, LTD, 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- Close to Buffalo & Finger Lake wine country.
- Office hours M-F.
- Employment Opportunity.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 Holidays.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Oct 9.