Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Middletown, NJ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This Medical Center is less than an hour away from New York City and near the coast.
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Procedures: Central lines, intubations, and vent management.
- Patient Encounters: 15-20 on average per physician per shift including admissions.
- The ideal candidate would be willing to work both days and nights.
- ICU: Open (consult for cases).
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- Smart is an established healthcare staffing company seeking BC, IM or FP physicians to provide long term locums-tenens coverage at a facility in North Jeresy, NJ.
- Codes: Handled by the EM/HM (Rapid Response Team available).
- Facility Beds: 147.
- EMR: Epic.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60 days (current active NJ license preferred).
- 7a-7p), $180/hr.
- Staffing Model: 2 MD's (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Locum Rate: $170/hr.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.