Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Middletown, NJ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Open (consult for cases).
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- Locum Rate: $170/hr.
- Procedures: Central lines, intubations, and vent management.
- The ideal candidate would be willing to work both days and nights.
- This Medical Center is less than an hour away from New York City and near the coast.
- 7a-7p), $180/hr.
- Smart is an established healthcare staffing company seeking BC, IM or FP physicians to provide long term locums-tenens coverage at a facility in North Jeresy, NJ.
- Facility Beds: 147.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60 days (current active NJ license preferred).
- Staffing Model: 2 MD's (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Patient Encounters: 15-20 on average per physician per shift including admissions.
- Codes: Handled by the EM/HM (Rapid Response Team available).
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- EMR: Epic.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.