Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Albany, NY) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Open (8 beds), co-manage with Pulmonary Care group.
- Staffing model: 12 hours, 4 MDs (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a),.
- Locum rong>e: Competitive rate, more info provided upon request.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Facility Beds: 143.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Procedures: Intubations, central lines (done with central line cart and ultrasound), basic vent management.
- Credentialing: 2-3 months (current active NY license required).
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Sub-specilite s: Most support available.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP physicians to provide long-term locum coverage at a hospital near Albany, NY.
- Patient Encounte rs: 17 per day including admissions and 7 admits during night.
- 3 day rounders, 1 day admitter and 1 night admitter.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.