Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · October 31, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Rochelle Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employee Status.
- 12-hour physician shifts.
- Bergen County is home to several colleges and universities such as Farleigh Dickinson University.
- Block schedule.
- 10 hours of daily APP coverage.
- Rochelle Park is conveniently located in the middle of the New York City Metropolitan area and is situated just across the bridge from Manhattan.
- Rochelle Park, NJ Is located in Bergen County.
- Founded in 1996, Select Specialty Hospital is a subsidiary of Select Medical.
- Free Standing 60 bed facility.
- 24 hours of daily physician coverage.
- Select Specialty Hospital is a long-term acute care hospital designed to provide comprehensive, specialized care for high-acuity patients who need more time to recover.
- Select Specialty Hospitals are accredited by the Joint Commission, Medicare certified and licensed by the state in which they are located.
- Select Specialty Hospital's clinical practice is guided by over 200 local medical directors and chief nursing officers, all of whom follow rigorous protocols approved by Select Medical's national medical advisory board.
- The most populous county in the state of NJ.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring a Full Time Internal Medicine Physicians for Select Specialty Hospital in Rochelle Park, NJ.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services