Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Rochelle Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hour physician shifts.
- Employee Status.
- The most populous county in the state of NJ.
- Free Standing 60 bed facility.
- Rochelle Park, NJ Is located in Bergen County.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring a Full Time Internal Medicine Physicians for Select Specialty Hospital in Rochelle Park, NJ.
- Founded in 1996, Select Specialty Hospital is a subsidiary of Select Medical.
- Rochelle Park is conveniently located in the middle of the New York City Metropolitan area and is situated just across the bridge from Manhattan.
- 24 hours of daily physician coverage.
- Bergen County is home to several colleges and universities such as Farleigh Dickinson University.
- Select Specialty Hospital is a long-term acute care hospital designed to provide comprehensive, specialized care for high-acuity patients who need more time to recover.
- Select Specialty Hospitals are accredited by the Joint Commission, Medicare certified and licensed by the state in which they are located.
- 10 hours of daily APP coverage.
- Select Specialty Hospital's clinical practice is guided by over 200 local medical directors and chief nursing officers, all of whom follow rigorous protocols approved by Select Medical's national medical advisory board.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services