Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · March 6, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Buffalo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Tail Coverage.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an IM physician to join their team.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- This unique opportunity is at Erie County Medical Center, a 550-bed facility located in Buffalo, NY.
- 19 MD, 9 NP model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Apogee Physicians