Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · January 20, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Update New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: Unknown.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine.
- Medical Staff greater than 190 physicians.
- Teaching opportunities with accredited Acgme/AOA Family Medicine & Internal Medicine.
- Cardiopulmonary stress lab.
- Offering solid referral base.
- Well-organized Pulmonary Medicine Office.
- Monarch Robotic Bronchoscopy System implemented Spring hospital in NYS.
- Hospital based newly constructed comprehensive cancer center, Fall 2018.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Join an un-opposed well-established group of five Pulmonary/Critical Care Board Certified Physicians.
- Collegial collaboration with Thoracic Surgeon working in the same office.
- Certified Sleep Center.
- Signing Bonus $50,000.
- Office has full PFTs with plethysmography and ABGs.
- Video/navigational ultrasound bronchoscopy suite with cytopathology.
- Annual Educational Loan Repayment $20,000.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Opportunity.
- Annual Base Salary $385,000, plus Wrvu Incentive Program (5,950 - $45/unit).
- Location: Northern New York.
- Rotational 1:4 weekly.
- Well-established lung cancer screening program.
- Exclusive subspecialty focused.
- Convenient 5-minute commute to Hospital.
- Relocation Reimbursement $10,000.
- 4-year Contract with Stable Base Salary.
- Annual Continuing Education Stipend $3,000, plus 5 Paid Days Off.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.