Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The qualified applicant will have experience with substance abuse disorder population and experience with methadone treatment programs.
- The locum will work 20 hours a week - Tuesday and Friday - with no. Patients are all adults receiving addiction treatment.
- The locum will work with PAs, nurses, and program directors.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Dates Needed: February - Ongoing.
- Duties include evaluation of new admissions, ordering of methadone dosing, review of toxicology reports, and recommendations for action.
- An Fqhc/outpatient facility is seeking an FM, IM or addiction medicine physician for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Reference ID: ORD-094236-MD-NY.
- The facility is located in New York, NY.
- Candidates must be board certified in FM, IM or addiction medicine, must have DEA and suboxone cert.
- Case Load/PPD: 20.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Locums to Perm.
- Government: No.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago