Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · September 27, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- Flsa Exempt position, not eligible for the overtime provisions of the Flsa.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- Location: Stony Brook, New York.
- 2017 Inc.
- In the Medical and Research Translation (Mart) building, two floors are occupied by Stony Brook University Cancer Center's outpatient services, and four floors are devoted to cancer research.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information,veteran status and all other protected classes under federal or state laws.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine, represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- For questions regarding this position.
- Aug 11, ern Time.
- We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we leverage our diverse, equitable and inclusive perspectives.
- It can also be viewed online at the University Police.
- If board certified in Family Medicine, must also have a minimum of two years current, full-time hospitalist medicine experience.
- Board eligible/certified in Internal Medicine or board certified in Family Medicine.
- For technical support.interfolio.
- Jun 11, 2021.
- Research background.
- Opportunities beyond clinical care at our tertiary medical center include involvement with the development and implantation of patient safety efforts, participation in clinical education and participation in the development of clinical research.
- Stony Brook University is committed to excellence in diversity and the creation of an inclusive learning, and working environment.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- The Hospitalist will provide clinical coverage primarily for acute medical patients on both the regular and step down units.
- In accordance with the Title II Crime Awareness and Security Act, a copy of our crime statistics is available upon request by calling (631) 632- 6350.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion are essential core values at Stony Brook Medicine.
- Two years of current full-time hospitalist medicine experience.
- Positions will include night time shifts.
- Rotation schedule 7 days on/off, 12 hours shifts while on clinical duties.
- MD or equivalent.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Com/) or reach out to their Scholar Service Team at or.
- We are proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- Chief Resident or similar leadership experience.
- Please use the Apply Now button to begin your application.
- All application materials must be submitted online.
- Special Notes.
- All rights reserved.
- Training in Geriatrics or completion of a Hospitalist Medicine Fellowship.
- Application Instructions.
- Hospitalist, Clinical Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist Medicine.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the five Health Sciences schools -- Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare -- as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- New graduates welcome.
- Non-Tenure Track position.
This perm job from Jobelephant.com was last open on Aug 14.