Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 24, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- Stony Brook University is committed to excellence in diversity and the creation of an inclusive learning, and working environment.
- For questions regarding this position.
- We are proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- Flsa Exempt position, not eligible for the overtime provisions of the Flsa.
- Com/) or reach out to their Scholar Service Team at or.
- Special Notes.
- Location: Stony Brook, New York.
- All rights reserved.
- All application materials must be submitted online.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- Non-Tenure Track position.
- Aug 11, ern Time.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Positions will include night time shifts.
- If board certified in Family Medicine, must also have a minimum of two years current, full-time hospitalist medicine experience.
- MD or equivalent.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the five Health Sciences schools -- Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare -- as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- Hospitalist, Clinical Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist Medicine.
- Research background.
- Rotation schedule 7 days on/off, 12 hours shifts while on clinical duties.
- The Hospitalist will provide clinical coverage primarily for acute medical patients on both the regular and step down units.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information,veteran status and all other protected classes under federal or state laws.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion are essential core values at Stony Brook Medicine.
- Please use the Apply Now button to begin your application.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- Jun 11, 2021.
- Application Instructions.
- New graduates welcome.
- Opportunities beyond clinical care at our tertiary medical center include involvement with the development and implantation of patient safety efforts, participation in clinical education and participation in the development of clinical research.
- For technical support.interfolio.
- Board eligible/certified in Internal Medicine or board certified in Family Medicine.
- It can also be viewed online at the University Police.
- We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we leverage our diverse, equitable and inclusive perspectives.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- 2017 Inc.
- In the Medical and Research Translation (Mart) building, two floors are occupied by Stony Brook University Cancer Center's outpatient services, and four floors are devoted to cancer research.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine, represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- In accordance with the Title II Crime Awareness and Security Act, a copy of our crime statistics is available upon request by calling (631) 632- 6350.
- Training in Geriatrics or completion of a Hospitalist Medicine Fellowship.
- Chief Resident or similar leadership experience.
- Two years of current full-time hospitalist medicine experience.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago