Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · September 29, 2022
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility is located in the Bronx, NY.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-109313-MD-NY.
- There are tours for everything in the city so be sure to research what you want to do before heading to the city that never sleeps.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-20.
- As much as you've heard about New York City there are still constantly changing things to do.
- The schedule is 3 days per week but ideally they want a locum who can work Monday-Friday from 8 am-4 pm.
- A skilled nursing facility is seeking an infectious disease physician or a family/internal medicine physician with ID experience.
- The locum will be working with a medical director and another physician assistant, as well as a full support staff.
- There are a total of 108 patients onsite but the locum will see 15-20 ppd.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- The facility requires candidates to be fully Covid vaccinated.
- Take some time at Central Park to take in the sites while on assignment.
- Patients all geriatric, skilled nursing HIV+ positive patients.
- Everywhere you look, you can find little coffee shops to stop in or bars to have a drink at after work!
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months, options to extend.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 3.