Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · November 27, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- A skilled nursing facility is seeking an infectious disease physician or a family/internal medicine physician with ID experience.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Take some time at Central Park to take in the sites while on assignment.
- The facility is located in the Bronx, NY.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months, options to extend.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-20.
- The locum will be working with a medical director and another physician assistant, as well as a full support staff.
- Patients all geriatric, skilled nursing HIV+ positive patients.
- There are tours for everything in the city so be sure to research what you want to do before heading to the city that never sleeps.
- Reference ID: ORD-109313-MD-NY.
- The facility requires candidates to be fully Covid vaccinated.
- Everywhere you look, you can find little coffee shops to stop in or bars to have a drink at after work!
- As much as you've heard about New York City there are still constantly changing things to do.
- Government: No.
- There are a total of 108 patients onsite but the locum will see 15-20 ppd.
- The schedule is 3 days per week but ideally they want a locum who can work Monday-Friday from 8 am-4 pm.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago