Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · September 25, 2023
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- Com/) or reach out to their Scholar Service Team at or.
- Dec 31, ern Time.
- Please use the Apply Now button to begin your application.
- We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we leverage our diverse, equitable and inclusive perspectives.
- Apr 19, 2023.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information,veteran status and all other protected classes under federal or state laws.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine, represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- GI Hospitalist, Assistant/Associate Professor, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology (114530).
- Skilled in a variety of endoscopic procedures.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- Special Notes.
- We are proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- For technical support.interfolio.
- Particular focus or interest in the gastroenterological care of patients admitted to the hospital.
- Location: Stony Brook, New York.
- For questions regarding this position. Olga Aroniadis at.
- Application Instructions.
- Experience in clinical care and teaching.
- Flsa Exempt position, not eligible for the overtime provisions of the Flsa.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion are essential core values at Stony Brook Medicine.
- All rights reserved.
- In the Medical and Research Translation (Mart) building, two floors are occupied by Stony Brook University Cancer Center's outpatient services, and four floors are devoted to cancer research.
- 2022 Inc.
- All application materials must be submitted online.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the five Health Sciences schools -- Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare -- as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- In accordance with the Title II Crime Awareness and Security Act, a copy of our crime statistics is available upon request. It can also be viewed online at the University Police.
- MD or equivalent, Board Certified in Internal Medicine, BC/BE in Gastroenterology.
- To qualify for tenure and/or a senior faculty appointment, the candidate must meet the criteria established by the School of Medicine (https://renaissance.
- Stony Brook University is committed to excellence in diversity and the creation of an inclusive learning, and working environment.
- Tenure/Non-Tenure Track position.
- Stony Brook University School of Medicine of the State University of New York invites applications for a full-time GI Hospitalist faculty position in the division of Gastroenterology.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago